I would like to ask and know once and for all (so I can stop getting admin's time wasted): what is the final stance on who owns a base, in regards to owning doors in a building. In the MOTD it says that the person who owns the most doors in a base is the rightful owner of said base. But what it doesn't account for is 1) someone crashing, 2) a base buddy selling the doors and no one else buying those doors, or 3) the people inside just flat out not buying the doors and throwing up a dupe anyway.
1) In regards to a crash, I could totally understand that they can't control that and they should be able to get their doors back, but how can we know that they crashed (especially if there is a dupe inside owned by another player). From an external view it just looks like the person with the dupe forgot to buy the doors.
2 & 3) If someone has props placed inside but the front doors are unowned, what are we supposed to do? It was the baser's mistake at that point and not the external parties mistake. This obviously would exclude the external party sitting outside of the base ready to steal it the second the basers sold the doors (in which the time in between could be seen in logs)
For the record: I fully understand and 100% agree that it is a dick move and one of the pettiest things you can do, trust me I know. But at the end of the day I just want to know what the final stance on whether it is Allowed or not via the rules because in the cases of 2 &3 that I have laid out, the current rules are foggy as to whether or not this behavior is allowed. I personally feel that the way the MOTD is written in regards to it, if someone has simply forgotten to buy the doors or a base buddy didn't re-buy them after the original owner bought them then it should be fair game. I genuinely look forward to responses and how the mods/admins/community feels about this type of situation because it seems to happen often enough to be addressed.