Judy Hopps model

Wrench

can something be done about the Judy Hopps model? this thing as small as fuck and if I've heard correctly its allowed to raid. this is wayyyyyy too small for a cop model, can we get the owner to replace it with a different model pl0x?

Sincerely,

Wrench

Edit: my retarded ass spelled cop wrong

Its a CP model so yes, it can raid if it has a warrant but, its max health is 25 or something like that. 1 shot from an Awp Asimov will kill that model (i tested it) and 2 shots from a shotgun at a considerate range would kill it as well (Within /y distance). So no, I do not think it should be changed. Those big bunny ears are also a hitbox so its about the same size as those CC anime models.

The rule is you can't raid as any small model, this does not make Judy an exception. She is practically, like in the movie, a meter maid. I don't think we should remove it but no one should be raiding with it to follow the same raiding rules of models.

crying about small model while using a small model lmao

But yea pizzatime is right, we were testing the model last night the hitbox goes almost over the ears, making it the basically the same size as all the other anime models. plus you only spawn with 24 health, this model shouldn't be a cop? but its ok for models just like this to run around killing people and kidnapping?

can something be done about the Judy Hopps model? this thing as small as fuck and if I've heard correctly its allowed to raid. this is wayyyyyy too small for a cop model, can we get the owner to replace it with a different model pl0x?

Sincerely,

Wrench

Edit: my retarded ass spelled cop wrong

The model can literally hide under a prop and still properly shoot you and you can't do anything about it, it's a bad model overall and shouldn't be able to fight other players. It's unfair.