Hello for the 5th time (maybe)

Redrick Holton

hecko, Some of you may not know me but i am one of the oldest titsrp players. I have done bad things in the past that i regret and hope to keep that in the past. I have had many names the oldest one being Kittenmaster. I was 11 back then now i'm 15. I could give you more names i have gone by but i definitely can't remember them all. Annd the roasts start flooding in. Anyways i'm making this to say i will be hopping on the server from time to time and hang out, If i'm welcome that is. 

I don't know how ashamed i should be for having 46 warnings through the past 4 years, But all i can say is i'm kind of a dumbass. 

Well thank you for reading and thank you for the roasts if any.

Not only should you be ashamed of 46 warnings but you should also be ashamed that you exploited a duping bug within the inventory to dupe c4 and sell them to the general buyer ! idk if you're still perma banned for that but otherwise welcome back !  :)

Not only should you be ashamed of 46 warnings but you should also be ashamed that you exploited a duping bug within the inventory to dupe c4 and sell them to the general buyer ! idk if you're still perma banned for that but otherwise welcome back !  :)

Yup i do, But i definitely won't exploit a glitch like that again. And thanks.

> 11 years old

> 46 warns

why am i not surprised

welcome back chief be good cause 4 more frick ups and you're fricking fricked dudee

Yeah that will probably happen soon to be honest, There's only so many years i can play this server before my dumbass gets the smack down. Thanks