Beersy Posted January 15, 2016 Share Posted January 15, 2016 I find it really dumb when you are doing a PD raid and you just get stick rushed. Combat arrest should not be allowed inside the PD during a raid. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1115-can-combat-arrest-please-be-against-the-rules/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 15, 2016 Share Posted January 15, 2016 I agree completely, I'm talking about you, TOTO. :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1115-can-combat-arrest-please-be-against-the-rules/#findComment-5752 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted January 15, 2016 Share Posted January 15, 2016 I think a "stun gun" that freezes players for 1-3 seconds, wants them if it hits and then arresting could be a cool idea Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1115-can-combat-arrest-please-be-against-the-rules/#findComment-5753 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted January 15, 2016 Share Posted January 15, 2016 h0I! i'm mistr pres. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1115-can-combat-arrest-please-be-against-the-rules/#findComment-5754 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now