Memes Posted May 3, 2019 Share Posted May 3, 2019 Hey, sorry in advance but I wasn't sure where this should be put Your in-game name: Special Educator Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80009642 Rep(s) being removed (reason and rating): -1: Lets 1 Lolita (Doesn't make sense, no rp reason) -1: Welp (One word, not rp related) -1: Racist fuck (Including this due to reason 1 for removing reps similar to the "likes only one race") +1: hecko (No rp reason) -1: I was repping you (No RP reason given) +1: 25 (just a number) -1: literal fagot not a joke (includes the keyword "faggot" from reason 4 in rep removal guide) -1: 1 (Just a number) -1: Toxic (debatable whether this should be included as a "keyword" I understand if this stays though) -1: Faggot (Keyword from the rep removal guide) +1: ssssssssss (Spam) -1: gey af (Could be considered minge rep, option 3 from rep removal guide) -1: Literally just a blank reason given -1: Racist toward my friends (Including this due to reason 1 for removing reps similar to the "likes only one race") +1: eeeeeee (Spam) +1 :100000000000 (Spam) -1: meh (Trash Rep) +1: REEEEEEEEE (Spam) -1: Fag but getting better (Keyword Rep) -1: Trash (Spam/Trash rep, no rp reason) -1: nigg*r (Keyword) -1: test (Spam/trash rep) -1: pee pee poo poo dee dee doo doo (Wtf is this? Spam) -1: Lets get you to negative 20 (not really an rp reason to -rep me with targetted stuff) +1: Faggot (Keyword) -1: 11111 (Spam) -1: stop noob (not rp related) -1: Baiting fuckhole (could be conisdered a minge rep, can understand if it stays however) Why do you want said rep(s) removed?: There are so many I am trying to remove at once I just put the individual reasons next to each Tbh theres probably a few more that I could make an argument for, but I figured these are the more obvious ones that were the worst. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11111-removing-rep-probably-wrong-board/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jacket Posted May 3, 2019 Share Posted May 3, 2019 I think you have to PM sewer your steamID and he'd look at your reps himself and decide which one to remove Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11111-removing-rep-probably-wrong-board/#findComment-75948 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted May 3, 2019 Share Posted May 3, 2019 There is a process for rep removal and if you choose to do so it will also remove some of your +rep as well. Consider the fact this could greatly decrease the amount of rep you have, it may not be worth it for you. If you still want to do it contact a admin in game when you see one online and they can do that for you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11111-removing-rep-probably-wrong-board/#findComment-75950 Share on other sites More sharing options...
UrBaN BoMbEr Posted May 4, 2019 Share Posted May 4, 2019 I have spoken to Lolita (Special Ed) on a few occasions about his despicable style of play. His response has been that he did not care if people to liked him. Now he wants proof of people dislike for him removed? There is a reason his rep is so bad...[removed] and I have even been approached about creating petitions to perm ban him from the server. I don't think there should be an avenue for toxic people, who continue to play like an minge to have their -1 rep removed. This is what the Rep system is for. Want better rep? Be a more likable player! Post edited by Umbak for personal attacks. Rest of post is valid. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11111-removing-rep-probably-wrong-board/#findComment-75960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Umbak Klak Posted May 4, 2019 Share Posted May 4, 2019 Let's not insult/attack each other. Be civil. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11111-removing-rep-probably-wrong-board/#findComment-75961 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Memes Posted May 4, 2019 Author Share Posted May 4, 2019 Urban, I have never denied that I play with a cutthroat style of play. But thats just my RP style of nature and how I choose to play. Off of the game when I am in sits unless I'm having a particularly hard day I am respectful to staff and the other person in the sit. That's why I don't mind sitting at a - rep, but when I look through it and see all of these spam and trash reps rather than actual roleplay reps that are meaningful in content, I get a little annoyed. Even the + reps that are spam I think should be gone hence why I made this post in the first place. Also, yeah I'll message someone in game because I don't mind what it does with my rep, just want it cleaned up. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11111-removing-rep-probably-wrong-board/#findComment-75962 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts