Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I might post pictures of my laws its just so ... awful xD

Love it thanks TITS!

probably the best 30+ mins of my time on the server.

Well it was fun I really wish i recorded it all. It was glorious a lot enjoyed it whole server was in revolution... neko it was mostly for you =3

(I was the gov)

eaede22c3c7ae617b4026e68a7a3acc5.pngALSO TITS DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE CORRUPT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU . I CHANGE HOW I PLAY HIM EVERYTIME AND DONT LET 1 THING CHANGE IT NOT ONLY THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE SOMETHING NEW AND HARD EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE !

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1071-corrupt-is-a-fun-job/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...