Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Why did 3 people just join the forums, and only comment on your post, and two of them responding instantly, i would've been a +1 but I'm Neutral now.

 

     Okay I'm sorry but nobody can read and make up a decision in 19 seconds, as one account only has 19 seconds. 2 have Vacs and uhh, inappropriate games saved.

Sorry man but I'm going with a -1 now. And you admitted to telling friends to +1

You have been unbanned. Thank you for including your discord ID btw. 

 

1. Do not leak personal stuff including photos of members/staff without their permission. 

2. Do not spam the same thing over and over.


Also if you send that image again without permission you will be muted, just saying.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...