Trail exploit

The Fast Turtle

Exploit

Description: I am not sure how to get trails but I randomly got one and it was a sort of blurry clear trail. When I look through the trail I was able to see through world glow props.

How to reproduce: I don’t know how you can get trails but if you get the clear one then I assume you can look through world glow props like I have. (I have only seen it work once so far)

Priority: Medium to Low depending on how easy it is to get a trail.

PS I am wrote this on my phone

When this first came up Sugar said if people wanted to do this they could because it is so hard to see with it and only lasts a fraction of a second. This is really up to Sugar but its so hard to use its not worth it because if you try you just get gunned down anyway. Overall it is not deemed an exploit (Though correct me if I am wrong, I thought Sugar said it on the last bug report about this) and this is left up to whether sugar wants to remove it or not.

When this first came up Sugar said if people wanted to do this they could because it is so hard to see with it and only lasts a fraction of a second. This is really up to Sugar but its so hard to use its not worth it because if you try you just get gunned down anyway. Overall it is not deemed an exploit (Though correct me if I am wrong, I thought Sugar said it on the last bug report about this) and this is left up to whether sugar wants to remove it or not.

So people are allowed to do this without any repercussions?