Jump to content

Prophet

Banned

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Prophet

  1. So hey i've been perma banned on forums twice and ingame for being a rogue staff, apperentely i can still post on forums because i'm amazing hacker. Nah im fucking with you guys i have no clue so im just leave this here until its removed. I've already made a bug report on this because i'm a good boy. Lets get into this: So basically i decided to go rogue and ban like 6 people; Sewer Overlord, Claudette Morel, Some randoms idk their names, and Jacket <3. Now i left 1 staff online to actually like unban them and i was banned in the process. Ban later extended to a perma saying I wasnt welcome. Now do you guys think this is too harsh? I mean Ratty=Good boy after all.
  2. Only touched 1 breast once
×
×
  • Create New...