A Suggestions Page that I keep adding Suggestions to:

WTFMAJOR

I like everything you have suggested except for the VIP+ thing. Sugar does not want to make the server anymore pay to win then it is right now. Giving VIP more of an advantage over non VIP shouldnt be this significant. As  ~Thundervoltz~ Said they already dont have Adv Dupe. And as  Baljeet Said there should be something coming in the Big Money System to upgrade Prop Limit. 

I dont like the idea of prop increases thats hidden behind pay walls(for real money), It exclusively promotes pay to win as you can reinforce and build more on a base over a player who just joins that day and decides they wanna build a base like that one guy with the 50 wall props and find out that they cant because they get stopped halfway through building. 

If you're gonna offer increase in prop amounts allow all players to get it easily and cheap without it becoming a pay 10 mil and win or a Pay for VIP+ btw

User - 50 propsy

VIP -  75 Props

Supporter/VIP+ - 100 Props

-no, just no. -1 for proplimit edits, proplimit is perfectly fine rn.

-vips and Users should have same proplimit in my opinion...

-and wtf is Supporter/VIP+???!?!?!

Revamp of Hobos

-its not a bad idea but it would make "get ebola 5 times" quest wayy to easy

-but it would be too annoying to get ebola everytime someone feels like coughing near you...

idk about this one...

Whenever a revolt is over, and the player has died, make an intrusive prompt appear on the top of their screen allowing them to respawn.

Batman - Add detail to his job description saying that batman is NOT apart of the police force and can be arrested like any other law abiding citizen.

Admin Utilities:

Add a “Force Unwant” to the admin stick for when a player is wanted falsely or if a cop wants another cop during failrp.

Add “Strip Weapons” to the admin stick for when a player is punch-whoring during a sit.

Right + Left Click with physgun to freeze player just like a prop so that when a player is mass rdming, the staff members can act more efficiently and stop deaths of players

-Actually good ideas... 

+1

Prop limit ideas would be iffy and too much p2w, right now how the plan is layed out the big money shop will have an increaded prop limit option.

Job descriptions is something a lot of people have been complaining about, I think it's time we set up a small sheet with uses the f4 template and make it somewhat better.

The staff stuff is cool, wonder if thats a quick win or if it would take long to make.

Prop limit ideas would be iffy and too much p2w, right now how the plan is layed out the big money shop will have an increaded prop limit option.

Job descriptions is something a lot of people have been complaining about, I think it's time we set up a small sheet with uses the f4 template and make it somewhat better.

The staff stuff is cool, wonder if thats a quick win or if it would take long to make.

The right click with physgun is an addon that could be added easily, the other ones shouldn't be too hard to code in lua, lua is relatively easy lol

EDITED THE POST TO ADD MORE SUGGESTIONS!