Unclear rule about raiding as Picolas

TTV/SlayerProductions

Little context here:

I as picolas ordered a train on you while you were inside of your base to either get you out of the base or kill you all. You all got killed BUT this is seen as a "natural disaster" according to sugar himself.

So this has nothing to do with the raid. This is also why I changed my job to my cc after the thomas had ended to actually start the raid with my gangmembers.

In the end no one was actively raiding you while the train was there, resulting in you being allowed to come back.

IF someone was already raiding you and a train spawned in, then it would be a different story imo.

Little context here:

I as picolas ordered a train on you while you were inside of your base to either get you out of the base or kill you all. You all got killed BUT this is seen as a "natural disaster" according to sugar himself.

So this has nothing to do with the raid. This is also why I changed my job to my cc after the thomas had ended to actually start the raid with my gangmembers.

In the end no one was actively raiding you while the train was there, resulting in you being allowed to come back.

IF someone was already raiding you and a train spawned in, then it would be a different story imo.

Understood. I think there should be a rule based on this subject tho. A new player wouldn't know.

Little context here:

Understood. I think there should be a rule based on this subject tho. A new player wouldn't know.

How many new players are using picolas cage to get cereal, and use it to raid. Seems unneeded as I have yet to see it happen.

50 cereal = Ez Thomas the Train. If we all die. Can we return to the destination? To defend?

Please support rules based around this subject.

NLR is NLR, if you die, don't come back. Even if you're chilling on a sidewalk or viewing from afar, don't come back. Wait the time for the raid to finish/or to end. 

And to be fair, I can agree Sugar hasn't really set a rule for this or a guideline for new players who start playing as Picolas Cage, but yeah.

To conclude, here's the answer to your question taken straight from the rules:

PVt5MFF.png