People incidently abusing damage teleport talisman

North Bear

Bug

Description: Using a damage tp talisman while raiding someone and being shot has a chance of you progressing your raid even more due to you teleporting into the base.

How to reproduce:

Use a damage tp talisman.

Have a lengthy base that you want to raid.

Raid the base and get shot some times.

Teleport closer into the base.

Extra info;

I had multiple sits surrounding these kind of activities and the player getting stuck into the base and trying to !unstuck to get in.

Priority: Medium

I hope you realize that the TP is complete RNG, you don't get to choose where you TP to.

That's why people use it in the first place to hope to get either TPed into a wall or further into the base

It's not a bug or an exploit... You get shot, you teleport. Sometimes I have been teleported in completely different parts of the map. It's buggy if you get stuck, I am sure sugbo can maybe have it check for an open spot before it teleports.

The entire teleport thing is buggy, You will 99% of the time be placed somewhere, where you dont want to be. If you get inside someones base using the thing solely then yes it should be allowed, however using unstuck to get inside is kinda unfair cause you're literally being placed into their base as a default of the coding trying to find where to place you best.

I dont think this is an issue north. Just a problem.