Jump to content

Dindu Nuffin

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Dindu Nuffin

  1. Dindu, I fucking hate you with a passion deeper than your mother's vagina.... Love you too Cryptozz <3
  2. Nah, that's just from all that Anal
  3. How i r o n i c
  4. Thats what i've been thinking
  5. I overwork myself from how many sits i do, because other staff aren't lmao. Especially when they are trials that aren't doing sits, thats irritating. I'm gonna have 2k before summer break if i keep it up :reckGR: :reckF: Edit: I do sits more than RP, which probably explains it
  6. This post doesn't have to mean anything, I'm just getting my 2 cents out about something I've noticed that has increasingly been bothering me. This post has to do with Staff As a staff member that tries to be active every day, Naturally you see the things that go on, on the server. One of these things has been bothering me more and more so i decided i'd make a small discussion thing about it to assert my annoyance. This being, Staff Laziness/ Unwillingness to give effort Now, before you jump to conclusions, let me explain. Let's say 4-5 sits come up. They are for Rdm, Rda, or some more complicated reason that takes time and effort to handle. Then a few seconds later(with those Rdm sits still open waiting to be accepted) a sit comes up saying "Help im stuck!" and it is Instantly accepted in like 2.5 seconds. This annoys me beyond recognition. As a staff member, i can only handle one sit at a time. If more sits appear, i have to rely on other staff to accept them. And nothing pisses me off more than when i take one of those sits, and I'm waiting for staff to accept the others, and the sits stay blank because staff aren't accepting them. But then a "Im stuck" sit appears and BUM BUM DUH! TO THE RESCUE COME THE STAFF! OUR HEROES! Now I'm not pointing out staff, and I'm singling no one out. I'm not saying its Mods or Trials. I've seen this occur among many staff members, and its drove me to make this discussion. Staff. You have your position to help the players of the server. Do your job. Stop only taking sits that take no effort, because it leaves a burden on me and other staff who have to try to struggle to take care of all the ones you are neglecting. Thank you for reading this shit stack. If it doesn't mean shit to you, its fine lmao i just needed to vent this out.
  7. Look. I was showed a screenshot from Zesh, Approving the Unban from Musical. I didn't know the situation, or even he was unbanned and rebanned previously. I just did what the Administrator said. I had no info, If it was a Mod or Trial that told me that it would be different. Higher ups are Higher ups, i assumed he was falsely banned or something. The first time i am unsure, i didn't do that. I didn't even know about it. Sorry guys. My bad?
  8. Heck you Edit: H*ck you. Pardon
  9. i feel ya Get well turd :FrankerZ:
  10. Wasn't he one of the Tmods?
  11. *Blows up an innocent officer* *Everyone talks about piggys content* :KKona:
  12. And i quote: " I dont know who's printers these are, but YEEETTTTT"
  13. *coughs* looks up at Cry's comment *coughs*
  14. Lmao, i saw that. Mine is just kinda random comments thrown in, but it is still pretty good to see good comments nonetheless
  15. What do you guys think of the Reputation setup on the Titsrp forums? Honestly, i do believe it is a great system, but not for the purpose that its made. It seems to me, that the point of the Reputation is to show how the majority like you, and if you are regarded as a likable person by many. Now this could be very well true, but i don't believe its very appropriate to go by. You can easily ask people to +rep just to bring your number up, and i think that's petty. I believe there is a much greater purpose/ reasoning for it to be around. ~~ And that is Satisfaction For example: if you fuck around a lot and piss people off, and look at your rep later and see -1 - 1 -1. its very satisfying to see you hard work paying off. Same goes for if you have been a great person, and make people generally happy, and later look at your rep to see +1 +1 +1, which is really satisfying to see. I think satisfaction with your own rep, no matter the kind, is a great thing to have. And this is my personal reason the Reputation system is just perfect. What do you guys think?
  16. Did someone say, Spicy Meme? Did someone say "Did someone say, Spicy Meme?"
  17. Take a break fam. We don't expect staff to fuck their IRL lives up to staff hecka often on the server. Moderation is key.(Moderating how much you play i mean, with your IRL life) Enjoy your time away, you deserve it <3
  18. With the new recent update, we were given a variety of fixed things and a couple of added rules. Apparently, Cp can base. Of course, with limited entities. I have made this discussion about, is this really a good idea? Don't get me wrong, i like the idea of diversity and it changes things up from other servers, but this does open up a huge window for abusers and exploiters. Especially, with the fact that they have the power to warrant and arrest. Now, this isn't a large deal. I just want to see what other people think about this. (Also i don't make many posts on the forums, i thought this might be okay to address)
  19. Don't let the shit get to you. We like you here as a Staff member of TitsRp, and we don't want you go away. If you need a break, go for it. But i personally don't want you to resign. Ly bb <3
  20. As Steve said, this was made just to start Drama. If you want to report Moist Chicken, take it to the reports section of the Forums.
  21. If VIP were given those, it would shit on players FPS(i shit ton of people would use them) Thrusters though on Darkrp is a big N O
  22. I say i "have" to because i really can't stand my mother, she is a slut, cheater, etc. Personal stuff. Im under 18, so i have to go. Anyways, i really don't want to be gone so long, and ill have to catch up on things but~ Love you guys <3
  23. So. I have to see my mother for the other half of Spring Break. This will last from Wednesday to Friday or Sunday. It will be short guys don't worry. Im sry bout this. ;-;
  24. I tend to do sits more than Rp. Only when im Mayor. Otherwise, i got you man <3 Sometimes there are just a lot of sits and im one man, and we are all individuals who can only handle one at a time. We try our best. We try to give you guys the best experience we can :D
×
×
  • Create New...