Dindu Nuffin
VIP-
Posts
747 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14 -
Steam ID
76561198097180834 -
Gametracker
Dindu Nuffin -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Dindu Nuffin
-
Perhaps
-
THEREEEEEEE
-
It was a cold, dark gloomy day. The men were searching every home, every room, every crevice to find what they were after. They would not cease until they accomplished their most malevolent deed of all. The death of my family. We were once happy, not bothered by the public or threats of any kind, except maybe the sweet bees that patrolled our wonderful home. My wife, my wonderful wife, whom always had such a glee in every step, would always greet me at the door with a soft kiss and bagel. She was the first to go when the men first attacked. They busted through the door, with much fierce power and strength. I was lying in bed that very morning, my wife in the kitchen making a sweet breakfast of bacon and muffins. Oh, tragic was it, for her last breath, my wife's beautiful last breath, was taken before i was even out of my bed. Our children, which by luck were all sleeping with us that night, were still sound sleep, even as their mother laid dead across the kitchen floor. I gathered my children and fled that very morning. We found a small apartment and i brought my children inside, i told them of the unfortunate event that has taken place. We heard shots from outside, all my children screeched and prepared for whats to come. I will protect my family no matter what happens. There will be no dark night that i will not be holding them closely to my heart, and protect them with my life. These children were my wife's light, and i will not let that light burn out.
-
I see making these AOS(such as Master Sword) allowed, but fining for 10k is Bullshit. Jaywalking for 5k seems reasonable tbh. Choosing to fine for whatever price you want isn't necessarily allowed. There are a few set fines on certain things, and i do believe it is fair for them to shape their fine prices whatever way theychoose, as long as it is reasonable(IE. Guns out without license 3k-5k fine, but not 10k, masterswords out AOSable, or 5k fine, etc)
-
New idea: make theater and actual theater but if dindu enters theater he gets and instant perma ban. +1 I'm just down with the Dindu getting perma-banned part as long as it applies to any aspect of the map But seriously, a working theater would be cool. However, I wanna know if the new map we are getting will still have the theater on it or not. Ouch Feelings are hurt
-
New idea: make theater and actual theater but if dindu enters theater he gets and instant perma ban. +1 Fight me bitch. I was Joking but now im gonna always own it. Always playing MYYYYYY DIAAMMONDDDDDD
-
Everyone complains about it. Its OP. Yes. Jokes on me i guess. I just do sits mostly, the base doesn't really affect me. I think an actual Theater would be cool though. I'd just play earrape Minecraft parodies though
-
Im sad. I can't get on until Sunday to check out the new update. Fml
-
I feel like if i didn't meme this, no one else would have. Sorry Tunnel xD
-
that's one heck of a deal, sir Its hard, but its a sacrifice im willing to make
-
I have a Nickle and 2 Chuckie Cheese tokens
-
Shoutout to Pigsalot for being the Quickest Staff member to be promoted to Moderator and demoted to VIP in 2.5 seconds
-
TYPE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE REPLIES/COMMENTS! ~ Shoutout to Moist for drawing this amazing art piece
-
Welcome back, Hopefully you get on a lot more. We could use an Administrator :heart:
-
Adding rules that involve the boombox. Throwing earrape boomboxes in PD and shit like that i don't think should be allowed (or in other peoples bases) i consider it minging, and i handle it, but people do like to argue its not in the rules so they are allowed to do it. I think this should be discussed
-
You're* (read whats red) Edit: Lmao you fixed it
-
PM sugar tits on the Forums Here He will decide whether you are given Vip back(If you had it actually) Otherwise there isn't much we can do.
-
Its a discussion thread my dude. Notice there isn't a report format xD
-
Backstory: Not Bill Cosby noticed stuff Blacnova said in a Discord that was naughty. He pmed him on the forums, but on the forums, Bill has a different Name. So Blacnova didnt know Bill was the guy that noticed it. So Blacnova kept asking who this person was in the Discord that heard him say it and leaked the info, and Af_grand_garcon(Not Bill Cosby) refused to give the info. Eventually he asked Wanted if he would release that kind of info, because Blac was feeling really untrustworty at that moment. And so he mentions Af_grand_garcon (since thats who Blac was pming about the whole thing) and Wanted is like "he is in your discord" And then its like DUH DUH DUMMM IT WAS HIM ALL ALONGGG No hate to any of you, this was just the best Plot twist ever
-
(I got lazy and wanted a quick upload so its shitty quality and bandacam but thats not the point of the Video. @Blacnova, no hate, just found this amusing when i found out
-
THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO ON SERVER DISCORD
-
Smh
-
When you change your homework just a bit so it doesn't look copied
-
That face when you took a small break and didn't take as many sits as usual and decide to RP since you usually just do sits and people lose their shit There were other staff on. If they just Rped, then i don't know what to tell you. Sorry? i have over 2000 sits one cool down day before exams won't hurt. Besides, i still accepted quite a bit, i just didn't do a whole lot like normal So rip i did take sits though, and other staff were as well from what i saw. It was just Chaos
-
Eh. I dont care. Doesn't affect me much We'll see how this plays out