Bank Update

Blacnova

Hi, so I feel like I should've written this thread a while ago but here it is anyway. The bank is like 90% useless right now imo. Like, it's useful for making a bit of money, but pretty much useless for any job related to it. The bank manager currently has no reason to even bother being at the bank other than like the $1k it gets every 15 minutes (which I don't think manager even gets, only guards). Also, I believe there have only been two bank heists to date, one of which failed because of the bugged vault. I feel like this update pretty much ruined the bank and made it the safest money making method possible.

Bank C4s are way too difficult to make right now. They really don't need to require TWO dragon eggs, one is fine. Also, the oak wood and gems are a bit too much, maybe only two of each instead? Like I get that it's supposed to be difficult to raid the bank, but the reason it should be difficult shouldn't be because it's so impossibly difficult to make a bank c4 that you never want to risk actually raiding. If you spend all that time gathering the materials and spending millions to make the c4, it should be pretty easy from that point to break into the bank.

Something else we came up with in a meeting is making Insurance work differently. Rather than protecting all of your accumulated money, it should only protect your initial investment (not sure if you already did this).

Lastly, the bank manager should be made more useful. I'm not sure how you would go about doing this, such as making the manager responsible for spawning the bank terminal, but the way it is right now is pretty pointless.

Also, I recommend making a command similar to revolt where when it is called people can't turn into cps/bank guards and current cps/bank guards and bank heisters lose weapons when they die till the heist ends to prevent nlr. In addition, make it so that the members of the bank heist can't damage each other and people not part of the bank heist or part of cps/bank guards can't damage people part of it. If you spend such an exorbitant amount of money buying the bank c4 you shouldn't lose it to one random nlrer.

It kind of ruins RP when you are trying to gather stuff to raid the bank and two Players buy all the materials off of people and then not use them at all, it’s already hard in general to raid the bank with insurance and the hundreds of cops coming, but its even harder to get the materials to raid the bank because the two players buy everyones materials and horde it. 

But for raiding the bank it’s pretty hard considering the insurance and the plenty of cops that come and nlr, if u spend all that money and materials on raiding a bank you should at least get more then how much u paid for it

Hi, so I feel like I should've written this thread a while ago but here it is anyway. The bank is like 90% useless right now imo. Like, it's useful for making a bit of money, but pretty much useless for any job related to it. The bank manager currently has no reason to even bother being at the bank other than like the $1k it gets every 15 minutes (which I don't think manager even gets, only guards). Also, I believe there have only been two bank heists to date, one of which failed because of the bugged vault. I feel like this update pretty much ruined the bank and made it the safest money making method possible.

Bank C4s are way too difficult to make right now. They really don't need to require TWO dragon eggs, one is fine. Also, the oak wood and gems are a bit too much, maybe only two of each instead? Like I get that it's supposed to be difficult to raid the bank, but the reason it should be difficult shouldn't be because it's so impossibly difficult to make a bank c4 that you never want to risk actually raiding. If you spend all that time gathering the materials and spending millions to make the c4, it should be pretty easy from that point to break into the bank.

Something else we came up with in a meeting is making Insurance work differently. Rather than protecting all of your accumulated money, it should only protect your initial investment (not sure if you already did this).

Lastly, the bank manager should be made more useful. I'm not sure how you would go about doing this, such as making the manager responsible for spawning the bank terminal, but the way it is right now is pretty pointless.

Also, I recommend making a command similar to revolt where when it is called people can't turn into cps/bank guards and current cps/bank guards and bank heisters lose weapons when they die till the heist ends to prevent nlr. In addition, make it so that the members of the bank heist can't damage each other and people not part of the bank heist or part of cps/bank guards can't damage people part of it. If you spend such an exorbitant amount of money buying the bank c4 you shouldn't lose it to one random nlrer.

Yes tbh sugar needs to add an ablity for the bank manager to loan money to people