joey123 ban appeal

Lil Dick

Ive been interested in this for awhile, from what i understand the owner "Blacnova" recorded a video that "supposedly" proved that joey123 "minged" an admin (squid).  now if we are using the term "Minged" meaning massively disrespect than that would require joey123 to go out of his way to disrespect the admin in question (squid). now in the video we see squid accusing joey123 of minging and being rude, meanwhile he is only trying to get to his own business. instead of allowing joey123 to walk away with only a warning, squid continues to follow him, as we can clearly see blacnova is following, recording the conversation "pm-ing" squid to let him know he is recording the whole situation. Squid now knows that tensions are high and instead of letting him walk away and let everything settle down like a proper admin should, he purposefully goes out of his way to chase joey123 and (knowing joey123 is angry) continues to accuse him. this then leads to blacnova revealing himself and letting joey123 know that the conversation has been recorded. with all of this information we can conclude that these admins went out of their way to accuse someone of wrongdoing even though they knew they should have only given him a warning, these admins went out of their way to bring down and annoy this user (joey123) by chasing him, accusing him, and not letting him mind his own business. these are not acts to try to get rid of a negative player from their server, these are acts of selfish pride stuck en admins who only want to create negative players so they can go around banning users, they want nothing more to demonstrate that they have the power to ban, these are fear tactics being used to scare the users of this server.

Are you joking? Firstly I’m not the owner I’m a moderator (I just made my website title literally the owner of the server as a joke…), Squid is a normal member (a VIP I think?) This whole thing was done on purpose. He had been posting very rude comments to players who had been asking how he was unbanned, so I asked Squid to talk to him, while I was spectating to make sure he didn’t say bad shit to Squid. He did, so I conferred with a head admin, who told me to ban him for 4 days.

I love how you brought all your friends to bring in their opinion on this matter, 2 of them (joe pesci, and sam pepper) are literally spewing responses that don't even make sense. At least the other guy is actually arguing his case. In the end, I'm not the one who authorized the ban, it was a higher up (Silent Commando for the last fucking time). I simply carried the ban out. I'm positive that you will not be unbanned.

Ive been interested in this for awhile, from what i understand the owner "Blacnova" recorded a video that "supposedly" proved that joey123 "minged" an admin (squid).  now if we are using the term "Minged" meaning massively disrespect than that would require joey123 to go out of his way to disrespect the admin in question (squid). now in the video we see squid accusing joey123 of minging and being rude, meanwhile he is only trying to get to his own business. instead of allowing joey123 to walk away with only a warning, squid continues to follow him, as we can clearly see blacnova is following, recording the conversation "pm-ing" squid to let him know he is recording the whole situation. Squid now knows that tensions are high and instead of letting him walk away and let everything settle down like a proper admin should, he purposefully goes out of his way to chase joey123 and (knowing joey123 is angry) continues to accuse him. this then leads to blacnova revealing himself and letting joey123 know that the conversation has been recorded. with all of this information we can conclude that these admins went out of their way to accuse someone of wrongdoing even though they knew they should have only given him a warning, these admins went out of their way to bring down and annoy this user (joey123) by chasing him, accusing him, and not letting him mind his own business. these are not acts to try to get rid of a negative player from their server, these are acts of selfish pride stuck en admins who only want to create negative players so they can go around banning users, they want nothing more to demonstrate that they have the power to ban, these are fear tactics being used to scare the users of this server.

Are you joking? Firstly I’m not the owner I’m a moderator (I just made my website title (literally the owner of the server as a joke…), Squid is a normal member (a VIP I think?) This whole thing was done on purpose. He had been posting very rude comments to players who had been asking how he was unbanned, so I asked Squid to talk to him, while I was spectating to make sure he didn’t say bad shit to Squid. He did, so I conferred with a head admin, who told me to ban him for 4 days.

This proves nothing against my argument, you have simply repeated my point, you are trying to make a user bannable, you want him banned so you agitate him and propitiate him to a point where without a doubt he would become angry. instead of waiting for him to do something on his own you went out of your way to try and make him bannable. you are nothing more then hubristic admins who only do this so that you can feel good about yourselves and demonstrate your power to other players. your not doing this for the good of the servers. its the same as a cop planting drugs in a witness house and then accusing him of holding drugs, your purposefully trying to get rid of someone you don't like for your own well being.

i am leting my voice be heard

Shut the heck up, I'll tolerate Joey talking since he got banned, and I'll tolerate kingpin since he's at least providing worthwhile comments but you are just being a rude idiot. So stop before I forum ban you.