Fishes and What the heck you do with them

Knifu Waifu

As it currently stands the really only thing you can do with fish is catch them and then sell them.

What I suggest is two things, one being able to be implemented more easier as the other may be somewhat hard for Sugar to find a way how to do it ( If he even decides its a good thing to do in the first place ) I digress.

The first thing fishes could also be used for is cooking, seeing how Farmer has recently been buffed with the introduction of Mega Seeds, The farmer being able to plant much faster and in turn harvest faster, the Fish could also be used as cooking, creating another Buff for fishing as well as a buff for cooking ( Fish with higher rarity makes better dishes that could give more health or give perks for a short amount of time [ Jumping higher, running faster, shooting faster, etc... ] And not only would this be beneficial for fishers and restaurant owners, it also could tie into my Business Suggestion I gave a while back, Both farmers and fishers competing to sell their valuables ( Food Shipments and Fish ) To restaurant owners. (Side note side note, Id really love to be able to make "Fish Bread" a food item, Cough cough, nudge nudge)

The Second thing is Fish tanks. Just being able to take a fish from fishing and then drop it into a glass tank that you place (Sorta like a Ore Token or tree token) Fill it with water and then drop a fish in that May or May not swim around is  just a happy thought to me. ( Also this gives Water Barrels another function in the game )

Okay thats the End of this Post. Bye bye.

As it currently stands the really only thing you can do with fish is catch them and then sell them.

What I suggest is two things, one being able to be implemented more easier as the other may be somewhat hard for Sugar to find a way how to do it ( If he even decides its a good thing to do in the first place ) I digress.

The first thing fishes could also be used for is cooking, seeing how Farmer has recently been buffed with the introduction of Mega Seeds, The farmer being able to plant much faster and in turn harvest faster, the Fish could also be used as cooking, creating another Buff for fishing as well as a buff for cooking ( Fish with higher rarity makes better dishes that could give more health or give perks for a short amount of time [ Jumping higher, running faster, shooting faster, etc... ] And not only would this be beneficial for fishers and restaurant owners, it also could tie into my Business Suggestion I gave a while back, Both farmers and fishers competing to sell their valuables ( Food Shipments and Fish ) To restaurant owners. (Side note side note, Id really love to be able to make "Fish Bread" a food item, Cough cough, nudge nudge)

The Second thing is Fish tanks. Just being able to take a fish from fishing and then drop it into a glass tank that you place (Sorta like a Ore Token or tree token) Fill it with water and then drop a fish in that May or May not swim around is  just a happy thought to me. ( Also this gives Water Barrels another function in the game )

Okay thats the End of this Post. Bye bye.

Just make it so you can craft fish guns with them as well as a fish ship that fires cannons or missles