It's cold in here(._.) Posted August 17, 2018 Share Posted August 17, 2018 Your Steam Name: it's cold in here (._) Your ingame name:it's cold in here (._.) Your Steam Profile/SteamID: Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Tenebre Reasons why you are reporting: they were being stunned for murder/rdm, killed a guy cuffed, then they suicided Evidence: check logs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9422-suicide-to-avoid-rp/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted August 18, 2018 Share Posted August 18, 2018 I looked through the logs when I was on, however I would like to see Tenebre's side of the story. I''ll try to get a hold of him Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9422-suicide-to-avoid-rp/#findComment-65652 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raziel_Alastor Posted August 18, 2018 Share Posted August 18, 2018 Okay. I was having issues logging in. So what happened was, Umbak attempted to kidnap me and failed. I killed him as this person and one other was attempting to arrest him. Then I yelled constantly something along the lines of "I'M TAKING MY CYANIDE PILL!" and then killed myself. After the fact I explained in chat that I yelled that. And here we are. If i really need to warn myself I will, however, I did stay within the RP and I wasn't being arrested by them to my knowledge. My voice might not have gone through cause I was hitting a lag patch but nonetheless. Edit: My name is Tenebrae, not Tenebre by the way. Easy mistake, I'm just clarifying. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9422-suicide-to-avoid-rp/#findComment-65653 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted August 18, 2018 Share Posted August 18, 2018 Then I yelled constantly something along the lines of "I'M TAKING MY CYANIDE PILL!" and then killed myself. This is an example of some of the things to recently hit my inbox. [Censored] Last Monday at 3:10 PM Do You Think I Was Fucking Staff Before Do You Know That Fuck Is Done in Tits RP Walter the Assaulter Today at 8:24 PM Randomly damaging people out of nowhere isn't attempted RDM because your job description says you should cause confusion? [Censored] Today at 8:24 PM What the heck else am I suppsoed to do? Your reply is joining my daily silly messages folder with these fine geniuses. If I find out that you ever do that again ever, I will make sure you want to take your cyanide pill. Don't suicide in role play situations like being arrested, please. It's disruptive to RP and annoying to players. :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9422-suicide-to-avoid-rp/#findComment-65654 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts