Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Me and a party of bank heisters try to raid a bank but it's not exactly working so well idk whether to report this as a bug or quality of life so i just put it in discussion. 

 

https://plays.tv/video/5b759142adf8323e0b/so-umm-bank-raids-arent-exactly-working-yet-dont-waste-ur-bank-c4-like-pepsi-did-?from=user (sorry for quiet mic)

 

 

RIP, Pepsis bank c4

Did you guys spam e on it? Also sugar stated that you can buy insurance maybe everyone has bought insurance ? Or maybe you guys are the most unluckiest people cause there’s a risk when doing the bank raid

 

We wewre all trying to press e but nothing happened and then it just closed. And plus even if they have insurance it doesnt mean we dont get money from it i think. Idk i think if theres a chance that nothing happens thats pretty dumb. But it wasnt my bank c4.

The bank is supposed to remain open for 180 seconds instead of 20. This was an error on my part since I forgot to change it. Also the first bank raid should yield in a small amount of cash due to everyone having insurance. I will refund the bank c4 though to the person who used it

The bank is supposed to remain open for 180 seconds instead of 20. This was an error on my part since I forgot to change it. Also the first bank raid should yield in a small amount of cash due to everyone having insurance. I will refund the bank c4 though to the person who used it

 

It was pepsis c4 im pretty sure

The bank is supposed to remain open for 180 seconds instead of 20. This was an error on my part since I forgot to change it. Also the first bank raid should yield in a small amount of cash due to everyone having insurance. I will refund the bank c4 though to the person who used it

 

O ok i told the guy whos bank c4 it was (Pepsi) and he was rly happy thanks a lot!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...