Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well, i'm going to be real with you. The script has has been updated a ton from what I can tell. I don't know how efficient it is but the REAL reason why I want to try it again is because the creator owns SuperiorServers (aka the server with 120 people on it at a time) which means holy poop is that server only Optimized to the max but I can only assume that these logs will be a lot more stable than dlogs. Dlogs was kept alive by me with the March Gmod update which I converted all NWVars into something..I forget what.. but either way these logs are hanging on by a thread.

 

If people don't like it, we can try Blogs again which all the staff members actually liked but it had its own issues. But I think they may have been resolved. Worse case scenario, we will just use Dlogs again.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/940-from-the-d-to-the-p/#findComment-4776
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...