Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Irrelevant Reply (+2 points)

2 hours ago

08-02-2018, 07:20 PM

Nibster

 

Your post looked like a suggested rule change in response to being asked for suggestions about the staff team, how we run the server, and the rules in general.

I'm not sure but I'll point Nibster here.

We have elected to revoke your 20% warn.

While we appreciate any new ideas for general server rules, please try to post them in the most appropriate spot. The post in question was about the staff team and how we handle the server, while your reply was not out of line it probably would've done better in the general rules/features suggestions thread or as a thread of its own. There was simply a bit of mix-up that caused our current situation.

 

Be a good boy.

 

What I'm interested in is that other 70% worth of warns

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...