Bunziix Posted July 21, 2018 Share Posted July 21, 2018 http://plays.tv/video/5b538dc3ae3656c81c/gmod-is-this-warnable- I have never seen anyone actually like warned for doing this but i have seen people be verbally warned for it. I just wanna know if they will get warned for this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9073-can-people-be-warned-for-this/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted July 21, 2018 Share Posted July 21, 2018 What are you referring to ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9073-can-people-be-warned-for-this/#findComment-63588 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 21, 2018 Share Posted July 21, 2018 Revenging a dead teammate is not allowed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9073-can-people-be-warned-for-this/#findComment-63589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted July 21, 2018 Share Posted July 21, 2018 randomly shooting someone from a rooftop i don't see why not Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9073-can-people-be-warned-for-this/#findComment-63590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeffy Posted July 23, 2018 Share Posted July 23, 2018 I assume they are either in a party or a gang. I know for sure Re-Ram is in Construct and most of their gang members use the Link skin Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9073-can-people-be-warned-for-this/#findComment-63733 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bunziix Posted July 24, 2018 Author Share Posted July 24, 2018 Sorry for the late response. I am referring to him defending his base from the roof across the street. I have only seen people get verbally warned for it but never actually warned for it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9073-can-people-be-warned-for-this/#findComment-63757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 24, 2018 Share Posted July 24, 2018 Sorry for the late response. I am referring to him defending his base from the roof across the street. I have only seen people get verbally warned for it but never actually warned for it. If he owns the base/has stuff inside the base he can defend his own base. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9073-can-people-be-warned-for-this/#findComment-63759 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts