Custom Class Help Please

Clearly

So me and my friend, Huddy, have made a custom class that i payed half for, and ive also payed money to get some models for the cc.

But i cant even use the models. I'm stuck with the Default models used in the cc.

He is able to use the models we bought, but i cant, Even though i'm using the same CC as him and i have editor perms. He has also added the models to the "Manage Model Pool" The models we have bought are listed below.

models/player/kermit.mdl

models/Maximo/fff/tiara_playermodel.mdl

models/player/blockdude.mdl

models/helios/yodahulk35.mdl

models/player/dduck/daffyduck.mdl

If there is any way someone can help me That would be much appreciated.

I Have tried that and it just sets him to the wrong model ill set it to models/player/dduck/daffyduck.mdl and when u joins the custom class it sets his model to the wrong model and not the one i picked

If you set it so u can be one of three models and he wants a certain one outta the 3 he must kill himself until he gets the model he wants.

I Have tried that but it only shows 2 of the ones i have bought but i have added 3 and it wont let him become the third one

If you set it so u can be one of three models and he wants a certain one outta the 3 he must kill himself until he gets the model he wants.

Untrue. In the f4 menu under that custom class you can choose 1 of the three models you will use if he has a model pool set up.