Making PD Raiding during grace against the rules.

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

My suggested solution: Make the mayor literally invincible during his grace period, make him unable to leave the PD during this time by teleporting him back if he tries to leave, making it a period where he is most literally graced. Have the end announced to the entire server instead of us sitting around trying !unfun until it works.

When I am elected, I do not play office RP. I immediately head to the streets to help fight crime with the rest of the PD. I would be upset if I was forced to stay in PD f or ten minutes.

My suggested solution: Make the mayor literally invincible during his grace period, make him unable to leave the PD during this time by teleporting him back if he tries to leave, making it a period where he is most literally graced. Have the end announced to the entire server instead of us sitting around trying !unfun until it works.

When I am elected, I do not play office RP. I immediately head to the streets to help fight crime with the rest of the PD. I would be upset if I was forced to stay in PD f or ten minutes.

OfficeRP is the best part

Add a button to the mayor menu to end the grace period immediately

+1. I like that idea.

+1. I like that idea.

Also add some sort of way to remove the revolt cooldown. Maybe taxxing would cause this?

This may cause some problems, as the mayor could br elected during a PD raid and be able to run in and kill the raiders and the raiders wouldn't be able to defend themselves.