I'm back and better than ever

So, you probably didn't notice I took a couple month break, cause you probably don't care, but I did, and that is cause I was a lil' bit toxic, but not on purpose. You see, I got angry easily, but I am not seeing a therapist for it, and have already made real progress. I am now telling you all, I will no longer be the Bosco you knew, I am a new Bosco. A better than Kanye Bosco. If you need help with anything in the server PM me (New players) and I look forward to seeing you all on the server, again!

• Sad 1

Honestly I don't even know you, but seeing from that report I can get a generalized idea, but then again my memory is that of a senior citizen with Alzheimer's

That's my ONLY report ever on this server. Peanut butter gets on my nerves and he tried to warn me for demoting him when it was an RP reason, I wanted it to be brought to their attention, hence why I never asked for a demotion or any form of punishment, simply acknowledgement that I was in the right.

Honestly I don't even know you, but seeing from that report I can get a generalized idea, but then again my memory is that of a senior citizen with Alzheimer's

Also, you are the one who got triggered about my joke app me saying I would have been better than Krypto, gave me a -1 rep. You and Peanut only ones to do so.

I said that was enough on the original report. The situation is now over, and if more drama is created from it, I will take further action. Now for the second time, that's enough.

I was defending myself cause he was making assumptions based off of ONE of my posts which is a very rare thing for me to do. I have never done it before and hope I never will again