Player Models

Knifu Waifu

On the subject of player models, some are able to be shown on the server (Non errors) while others are not, two issues stem from these error models.

The First Issue: Hitbox

With the player model being a Gigantic Error sign, you don't really know where to aim (Center of the body which is a no brainer but I digress) I've gotten into multiple confrontations with a error sign ( Mostly the "Black Panther" CC ) where I'll hit them a few times and see the hitmakers, glancing up to their health to see they're a one shot. I then empty my magazine into them only getting hitmakers just for them to turn to me and instantly kill me.

The Second issue: The Error Sign Itself

Not only does the error sign make the player more visible which could ruin or make their RP experience harder, but also puts everyone on the receiving end in a guessing game ( Ex. Revolt ) You don't know if they've joined or not with the error sign being red, the true color of them not being shown to any CP or Revolting player.

Maybe all Models could be mounted on the server to fix this issue, but this is just a suggestion.

The models will always pose an issue as there has been an ongoing issue where models that worked consistently for days now show as errors. The hitbox is at the feet in the center of an error sign, its very hard to hit and is the only area that will allow you to deal damage. Sugar may be able to do something about revolters maybe forcing the model to go to a rebel model on any person who joins revolt and then on dying it will return? (Maybe difficult im not sure.) But I agree it poses issues.

Most of the time people don't even get the error and just a invisible player and when that player is told their model is broken they well do not care and trying to letdl say counter any of their things such as a raid like two days ago someone who had been informed about their model being glitched also had been infirinf by a staff member proceeded to do raids and such like knifu said using a broken model that either you physically cannot see or broken hitboxes to conduct a raid, and etc. Which pretty sure Id think it would be count as explioting since the person was informed but didn't care

Most of the time people don't even get the error and just a invisible player and when that player is told their model is broken they well do not care and trying to letdl say counter any of their things such as a raid like two days ago someone who had been informed about their model being glitched also had been infirinf by a staff member proceeded to do raids and such like knifu said using a broken model that either you physically cannot see or broken hitboxes to conduct a raid, and etc. Which pretty sure Id think it would be count as explioting since the person was informed but didn't care

The completey invisible player BUG  only happens to one person and hasn't happened in ages for me.