10se1ucgo Posted November 29, 2015 Share Posted November 29, 2015 After a couple hours of trial and error (3 hours), I finally discovered a 100% recipe! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/862-100-amphetamine-is-completely-possible/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted November 29, 2015 Share Posted November 29, 2015 People were making the 100% recipe back in July from what I remember. It just takes damn forever to find it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/862-100-amphetamine-is-completely-possible/#findComment-4300 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adrian Posted November 30, 2015 Share Posted November 30, 2015 After a couple hours of trial and error (3 hours), I finally discovered a 100% recipe! ur hacking *banned* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/862-100-amphetamine-is-completely-possible/#findComment-4317 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DJ28200 Posted June 24, 2016 Share Posted June 24, 2016 How did you do 10se1ucgo Wrote ? What recipe have you done 10se1ucgo Wrote ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/862-100-amphetamine-is-completely-possible/#findComment-13657 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted June 24, 2016 Share Posted June 24, 2016 How did you do 10se1ucgo Wrote ? What recipe have you done 10se1ucgo Wrote ? Pst, this thread is from November. This guy doesn't play anymore, also, the recipes change everyday I think. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/862-100-amphetamine-is-completely-possible/#findComment-13663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts