Tuss Posted May 29, 2018 Share Posted May 29, 2018 Your Steam Name: eden Your ingame name: Aelianus Your Steam Profile/SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/oogaboogalmaoo Why were you banned?: MASSRDM Why should you be unbanned?: Because the guy who called the sit was lying about what happened, and called me a troll. I was kidnapped by his friends. He was screaming put him in while laughing. When I wake up I pull out my fists and start punching the shit outa them. Managed to kill 3 of them. Then they lie to get me banned. I'm literally in tears because I didn't do shit Who banned you? Keith. Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. I told keith i didnt have any. He said logs are my only evidence then. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8564-sigh/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
keith Posted May 29, 2018 Share Posted May 29, 2018 So if this is the sit I remember. I jailtp the guy then he sits there not really speaking and communicating with me I checked the party and the guy who kidnaped him wasn’t in a party with any of them then I checked the logs to double check everything.since you did only kill 2 I think and put some effort to making this appeal I am willing to lower your ban to 4 day. WRote on phone Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8564-sigh/#findComment-60664 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted May 29, 2018 Author Share Posted May 29, 2018 They weren't in a party but he was working with them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8564-sigh/#findComment-60672 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BRINGINGARMAGEDDON Posted May 29, 2018 Share Posted May 29, 2018 They weren't in a party but he was working with them. I see this a lot and if I’m able to, I’ll kill the guy who kidnapped me and anyone inside his base that seem buddy buddy, although this a rare situation that you fist the people, I don’t see why it’d be against the rules. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8564-sigh/#findComment-60676 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted May 29, 2018 Author Share Posted May 29, 2018 I literally did nothing wrong, and I'm being punished for it. I love titsrp. Where you can do nothing and get week banned. This isn't going to go along well with my tmod application. I want to fucking die. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8564-sigh/#findComment-60681 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted May 30, 2018 Share Posted May 30, 2018 You have been unbanned. In the future, please be more responsive in the sit so it doesn't have to come to a ban appeal. We can check NLR logs and see if they were all in the same base or if you were just punching people in the road. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8564-sigh/#findComment-60720 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts