Jump to content

North bear attempting mass rdm/rdmx2/abusing voteban with staff on


Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: oringe joos

 

 

Your ingame name: oringe joos

 

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: /oringejoos

 

Who are you reporting?  North Bear [ STEAM_0:1:58167898 ]

 

Reasons why you are reporting:  This user banned somebody for "mass rdming with explosives"  Later on me,miko and animebhabie were at fountain and I ran to the tunnel leading to surburbs which miko and anime followed me there, North shot an explosive and killed the 2 of them and damaged me, but I did not die. I votebanned the user, which he made a report on me because apparently I abused the voteban. I am reporting North Bear for mass rdm, or attempted mass rdm, regardless he killed 2 people right next to me and damaged me with an explosive. All the staff were asleep, as it was early in the morning.

 

Evidence:  https://gyazo.com/3c6349dceb8ecb9a70b6931683745751 (deaths of 2 others) in logs 

 http://prntscr.com/jklftr screenshot of 2 people dying in my console.

 http://prntscr.com/jknwrb axiom giving me the log of him damaging me, which confirms 3 people were damaged and killed because of norths explosive rdm.

 http://prntscr.com/jklffw

 

 

** also id like to throw in another thing to take in regarding this users rulebreaking-, http://prntscr.com/jd9alr , which shows him telling me why he left to avoid kidnapped. I locked him in a building and bought 1 door (the exit) and he bought the other door which didn't lead anywhere but a closet, so he felt it was proper to rejoin the server. ** 

So like a mod said in the other thread this is basically like throwing a bomb into a crowd of people as the demolitionist to kill 1 person. There is a difference between accidentally crossfiring someone and shooting literally the biggest bomb in the game into 3 people to kill 1 person imo.

2 people in on the game of deathmatching for fun, you get damaged because you followed them, call it mass. OK. Funny how you retaliate with a report.

Throws in a random accustation of me dcing to avoid kidnap to make it even more spectacular.


What are you even reporting me for, mass rdm/rdmx2/abusing voteban? What? Where...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...