[HOW TO] Make an advanced duplication for beginners!

YoooooABear

Why, though? Just copy the link and give it to people who need to know how to advanced dupe. Not like that's going to be common, though. As far as I know at least

May want to put this into a notepad because it's more than likely going to quickly get buried.

Why, though? Just copy the link and give it to people who need to know how to advanced dupe. Not like that's going to be common, though. As far as I know at least

May want to put this into a notepad because it's more than likely going to quickly get buried.

Last time I copied and pasted it to people they got pissed and said I was advertising

Last time I copied and pasted it to people they got pissed and said I was advertising

Lol

Well if it was your staff app or ban appeal then you would be seen as a lil advertising cuck, but if it's about a tutorial then it's good and you're just trying to help.

When you say that you copied and pasted it to people I hope you weren't just the link to people who didn't need it and never asked for it, that would kind of be advertising or seeking attention for your channel.