Possible Refunded for a removed weapon from cc

Lord Cursed

Steam name: Infamous Echo Unreal

Ingame name: Holy Crusader of Order

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126165804

Who am I reporting: N/A

Reason:So not completely sure where to post this thing so here we go I went to check something on cc editor of how much the stupidily broken usas since it was literally 1 shotting and 2 shotting people with armor/without armor including cp as well then I noticed my ems-12 was removed from my cc in which I had bought a while back ago and loved using since people say it was shit when it was pretty damn lit to me and after finding out it was removed from a staff member I was absolutely fucking livid why would you remove something with refunding those who have it I mean unless going through the logs would cause alot too much hassle. I highly doubt I'll doubt IllI even be refunded for me buying the perm and then buying it again but hey I thought why not give it a shot.

Proof: Idk maybe check logs

If you have Perms to a CC Weapon And They are Removed it has been removed from the Shop Entirely Due to either the owners own inactivity or other means.

Well isn't that technically a form of cc scamming cause the person bought permission and it was removed without reimbursement which is against the rules