The big long shlong!

Cave Johnson

[align=center]I was only a trial-mod. I loved Sugar so much, I had all the CC sweps and suga dollas. I'd pray to Sugar every night before I go to bed, thanking for the rank I've been given. "Sugar is love", I would say, "Sugar is life". My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous for my devotion of Sugar. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Sugar. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "This is my server". He grabs me with his powerful admin hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ass-cheeks for Sugar. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Sugar. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Sugar. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Sugar looks him straight in the eye, and says, "It's all dummy now". Sugar leaves through my window. Sugar is love. Sugar is life.

[/align]

for the uneducated this is an edit of a copy pasta. and not a very good edit.

• Like 1