Hello :)

Axiom

Hi, I'm going to be slightly bit inactive the next few weeks compared to how active I have been. The new | Hearthstone: Witchwood | expansion comes out today. If anyone also plays hearhtstone and wants to Discord / Skype up and play some games with me and chat feel free to add me. You can post your Battle.net ID here with with your Ingame Name (From the GMOD Server)  and ill throw you a friend request. 

I know this post isn't very garry's mod related but i don't really have any where else to post this because all my friends that do play don't any longer / not as much. 

I'm just looking to make more friends on this server and in hearthstone itself & to give a small notification of slight less activity.

~Axiyum | Axiom

As long as you are not a long limbless reptile that has no eyelids, a short tail, and jaws that are capable of considerable extension. Or having a username that ends in nova and starts with blac it should be easy to make more friends.

As long as you are not a long limbless reptile that has no eyelids, a short tail, and jaws that are capable of considerable extension. Or having a username that ends in nova and starts with blac it should be easy to make more friends.

Are you talking about the infamous Blac-crack-nova? That seems to fit your description