Why I have not been so active

{GN} Isaac

Deadass dk why u guys are having so much trouble with hs. I literally did about 1hr of hw a week in hs and ended up with a 95% avg my senior year. And I played the most games as a senior while basically going out everynight as I got my license that year.

Deadass dk why u guys are having so much trouble with hs. I literally did about 1hr of hw a week in hs and ended up with a 95% avg my senior year. And I played the most games as a senior while basically going out everynight as I got my license that year.

I never did my homework. my test scores were good enough that I didn't need to for a good grade. my teachers were not happy about it tho.

I never did my homework. my test scores were good enough that I didn't need to for a good grade. my teachers were not happy about it tho.

Well Then teach me the ways cuz im failing

Well Then teach me the ways cuz im failing

How to pass Highschool:

dont be stupid and dont ignore your stuff

How to pass highschool. Make sure you listen to the crucial shit in class. Make sure u understand it. Then you dont have to any homework. All quizs and exams in highschool are simple "twist" of the basic concept taught in class. As long as you know how to apply something, should be fine. Dont try this in uni tho. 100 u will fail.

So idk if I made this before But I just WAnt to make this so people know why I have not been so active. So  when I got accepted to staff I was in middle school and that’s why I was  active literally every single day I would stay on until 2:00 In the morning trying to help the server as much as I could.

But then I graduated from middle school and I thought I could do the same and I tried but then I learned that was not good cuz everyone that is in high school you miss something or sleep during class your fucked. So I had to change my ways and grow up ,ive made other post about this but not give An actually reason why so there is my reason.

I try to be active on the forums as much as I can. and try to come on the server as much as I can. So now I’m going to get to the point when  I’m going to go back to be active like how I was.

So I have like around 32 days left of school and summer is near so I’m going to busting my ass of to finish stronge for this year and once summer comes on I’ll be active like how I was. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to try to get on I just wanted to let everyone know  even if all you fucks forgot about me ::)

I’m not being inactive cuz I WNAT to .im doing it for a good cause so I can be active on the summer so yeah thank you for your time and 

Tell me if you guys think I should still be staff I really would like to hear your guys suggestions. But as of right now I’m not going anywhere. 

Dont worry blacnova is still admin and he has less then an hour in the last 30 days but probly more like 60 days to 180 days but game tracker only shows the last 30 days.

Big facts tho :LUL: