Maverick Posted April 10, 2018 Share Posted April 10, 2018 Wavy has agreed to unban/shorten so I'm gonna close this and accept it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8205-friend-got-me-banned/page/2/#findComment-58265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted April 10, 2018 Share Posted April 10, 2018 I would think lying in a ban appeal is a BIG NONO. Re-Opened since this is now an active case again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8205-friend-got-me-banned/page/2/#findComment-58268 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bunziix Posted April 10, 2018 Author Share Posted April 10, 2018 -1 for unban check the Timestamps of that chat somehow everyone missed that. +1 for greater punishment What i was trying to show is that we have these death matches all the time. That is showing that Kyker is bragging about killing me so many times. I would think lying in a ban appeal is a BIG NONO. Re-Opened since this is now an active case again. I dont see how i lied? If your talking about the screen shot i never said it was about the most recent time we had a little death match Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8205-friend-got-me-banned/page/2/#findComment-58280 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts