Proof Kryptonite is a straight up RACIST

Comrade Razmir

I got proof that the admin Kryptonite is a racist and doesn't like black people. There is a major problem of double standards on this server, I can be called a darkie and a ooga booga, but If I say that IN MY OPINION I don't like Asians that much I get banned. He also banned me for lying in a sit just because I said I wasn't being racist (which is ironic since some privileged white dude trying to tell me I'm racist), this is blatant hypocrisy as  this would NOT have happened if I was white. This also violates my first amendment rights, which some other racist told me to look up. But I don't need too cause I already know what it do it ensures that the right to freedom of talking is to not be infringed, and it applies to EVERYONE (not just white people). He never even attempted to get the Asians into the sit because then he'd have to know I'm right so instead he banned me, to try and silence me cause he knows he's a racist. The only "racist" thing I did was call them dumb Asians, but that's not racist since I was just saying they were dumb not all Asians are dumb just these ones, so Kryptonite clearly is dumb at English. I'm not saying Kryptonite should be banned or anything I just want people to know who Kryptonite really is, which is a racist.

Why would you even call a person a "Dumb Asian"? You don't get any benefit from it.. And if you have "proof" of Kryptonite being a racist, then where's your proof? All I can see is text and no video / screenshot. Just because he banned you for calling someone a "Dumb Asian" doesn't mean that he is racist. It means that you have an attitude of a minge and should take a little break from the server. And I remember having a sit with you. You kept calling a person a "ni**er". Even if it doesn't seem "racist" to you, that's still not allowed. Sugar himself said something about this in the "Suggestions for the server" thread. No one wants to hear it and you saying that is just ignorant and can lead up to a bannable offense. And I highly doubt Krpytonite is racist.

"so Kryptonite clearly is dumb at English"

And that is just immature. 

I recommend reading our rules, literally the first rule says: "DO be respectful to everyone" - MOTD

Why would you even call a person a "Dumb Asian"? You don't get any benefit from it.. And if you have "proof" of Kryptonite being a racist, then where's your proof? All I can see is text and no video / screenshot. Just because he banned you for calling someone a "Dumb Asian" doesn't mean that he is racist. It means that you have an attitude of a minge and should take a little break from the server. And I remember having a sit with you. You kept calling a person a "ni**er". Even if it doesn't seem "racist" to you, that's still not allowed. Sugar himself said something about this in the "Suggestions for the server" thread. No one wants to hear it and you saying that is just ignorant and can lead up to a bannable offense. And I highly doubt Krpytonite is racist.

I recommend reading our rules, literally the first rule says: "DO be respectful to everyone" - MOTD

The rules also say no racism.

The rules also say no racism.

Did you not read what I stated? Look, if you have valid proof of Kryptonite being racist then I'd like to see it. And you were being quite racist to a user / mingy to a person whom I brought to a sit. Granted, that guy was also mingy. Worse than you, but it still doesn't give you any excuse to call him that. Afterwards you started saying "Oh I want to fight you IRL", "You're such a fag" and other unnecessary comments / minging towards me. You're lucky I'm good at putting up with shit to an extent or you would've had another ban.

TITLE : PROOF

FIRST SENTENCE: MY OPINION 

See. I was hoping to find actual evidence, but no videos/screenshots were provided whatsoever.

One that was in the second sentence, so if you can't read periods you need to learn English again. And two that was taken completely out of context, I wasn't describing my opinion of Kryptonite as a racist, I was explaining what I said that was deemed as "racist".