Kryptonite Posted March 16, 2018 Share Posted March 16, 2018 Do you want a model that's not already on the workshop? Is your model T-Posing? Is the model you want a ragdoll but not a playermodel? Is your model above 2 MB on the workshop? I can easily fix / do any of those, and all you have to do is give me a link. Custom Model Importing • You must have $5,000,000 in-game • You must REP me in-game • The model has to be adult human sized T-Posed Models • You must have $3,000,000 • You must REP me in-game Compressing 2MB+ • You must have $2,000,000 in-game • You must send me a link in replies • You must REP me in-game Where Do I Find Custom Models? https://www.models-resource.com/ https://p3dm.ru/files https://www.deviantart.com/ How Do I Contact? Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kryptonite33/ Discord: Kryptonite#0255 Thread Replies How Do You Do It? I can give skeletons to non-skeleton models and rig the model, then convert to Gmod as a playermodel. I can compress models by extracting the contents in an addon, you will never know the rest. What Do I Need? Money Paypal Know how to REP A link to the downloadable model Previous Commissions Moist Chicken (Compressing 2MB+) Reiko Bear (Compressing 2MB+) More Information Portfolio: https://goo.gl/MrtW4T Other: https://goo.gl/TBUkqv Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7922-kryptonites-services/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted March 16, 2018 Share Posted March 16, 2018 +Rep, works fast, works hard. No deformalities after compression. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7922-kryptonites-services/#findComment-55605 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Umbak Klak Posted March 16, 2018 Share Posted March 16, 2018 +Rep have seen his works, trustworthy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7922-kryptonites-services/#findComment-55611 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted March 16, 2018 Share Posted March 16, 2018 Could you do Claptrap as a playermodel? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7922-kryptonites-services/#findComment-55631 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 16, 2018 Share Posted March 16, 2018 Cool idea! Do you accept visa gift cards? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7922-kryptonites-services/#findComment-55638 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kryptonite Posted March 16, 2018 Author Share Posted March 16, 2018 Could you do Claptrap as a playermodel? I think I could actually, it looks possible to me MMD- Borderlands 2 Pack (DL) Cool idea! Do you accept visa gift cards? Nope, Paypal only Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7922-kryptonites-services/#findComment-55699 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts