Disguise SWEP exploit - Found by synthus

synthus

The Glitch

By using a Disguise SWEP, you can teleport back to spawn instantly.

Execution

Spamming your crouch key + jump key rapidly whilst using the Disguise SWEP (spamming left click), you can somehow teleport back to spawn with no penalties. I have no clue how this works, but obviously something is not right here.

The Problem

The problem with this glitch is the potential you can have with it. By going into a raid with a Disguise SWEP on a CC, or raiding as Alien Race could have serious negative consequences. You're getting shot at? No problem, just teleport back to spawn. If you think about it for a second or two, the possibilities are endless with ways to exploit this.

Priority

This glitch should be TOP PRIORITY. This is game-breaking!

EDIT: MUST USE CANISTERCHUNK01 TO GLITCH

i would be so thankful if i could get a bug finder rank sugar pls grant

Yea, but if you get shot at a raid and leave then raid over. From what I can see rn, I don't see much possibilities from being used in advantage too much. I havnt tested it out yet but this should def get fixed.

I tested this and I'm not sure if it was a glitch on the server side and for you only. Not working for me, but I doubt I'm spamming fast enough or something. Ig sugar will try and he can judge whether its a exploit or nah.

In reality this has no use in raiding since you're leaving the area and ending the raid. The only thing i see this doing is avoiding things like arrests in which case its same as suicide to avoid arrest.

Also thanks for saying that you found it in the title wouldn't have known otherwise

• Like 1

This happens because of the glitch where you can get out of the map using that tool. If you got out of the map using the tool, it allowed you to roam freely anywhere. Now it checks to see if you're outside of the map if it does, it will teleport you back to spawn. There are a lot of other things that have to happen first before it teleports you to spawn. That is its last failsafe kinda mechanic to prevent people from getting outside of the map with the tool but I can look into it again