1-800-Suicide Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 Your Steam Name: 1-800-Suicidde Your ingame name: Piklas Your Steam Profile/SteamID:www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083048626 Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Im a flaming homosexual STEAM_0:0:167619343 Reasons why you are reporting: Basically Flaming was going around killing people as the mayor and shot me either in crossfire or intentional so i kill him in self defense. He walks back and revenge rdms me and admints to it in chat while also rdming cr0w due to a false law aying that bludgeons are kos. overall the killfeed is suspect as fuck but he admitted to intentional revenge rdm in ooc and to rdm cr0w under a false law. Evidence: Didn't have shadowplay running for once http://prntscr.com/iqi5c2 http://prntscr.com/iqhyxb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7895-im-a-flaming-homosexual-possible-mass-rdm-definite-revenge-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 i might have the vid. i shall upload it I don't have the vid R.I.P Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7895-im-a-flaming-homosexual-possible-mass-rdm-definite-revenge-rdm/#findComment-55327 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 User has been banned for the following reasons: False Laws (#7, #5, and #8 [KOS Laws] and Revenge RDM. I am not 100% sure about the Mass RDM completely since I did not have logs since I crashed however he is still going to get the slap down. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7895-im-a-flaming-homosexual-possible-mass-rdm-definite-revenge-rdm/#findComment-55329 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 *Closed* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7895-im-a-flaming-homosexual-possible-mass-rdm-definite-revenge-rdm/#findComment-55330 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts