YoooooABear Posted March 22, 2018 Share Posted March 22, 2018 this thread is fucking dead. rip I mean the poll is over Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7893-new-admins-poll/page/8/#findComment-56160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 22, 2018 Share Posted March 22, 2018 Didn't you guys notice that a new rank appeared out of no where? https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1061/1924/files/Thinking_Face_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214[/img] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7893-new-admins-poll/page/8/#findComment-56161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted March 22, 2018 Share Posted March 22, 2018 bill for admin Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7893-new-admins-poll/page/8/#findComment-56163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted March 22, 2018 Share Posted March 22, 2018 this thread is fucking dead. rip I mean the poll is over "The vote will end in 2 weeks. Which will be the 26th at 11:59 PM." Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7893-new-admins-poll/page/8/#findComment-56168 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted March 22, 2018 Share Posted March 22, 2018 I doubt this is still in effect after addition of new "Senior Moderator" rank. I think that is what Yooo is trying to say Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7893-new-admins-poll/page/8/#findComment-56171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neko Sam Posted March 24, 2018 Author Share Posted March 24, 2018 Since a new rank has been added this whole situation has been "solved" And so, Im gonna close the poll. Thanks to everyone who put their thoughts on the situation! Stuffs like this is beneficial for the server and I hope to see all of you again on the server! POLL HAS BEEN CLOSED, THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7893-new-admins-poll/page/8/#findComment-56289 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts