Mori Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 So yeah I got demoted now it was a good run but a kinda shitty way to go out but hopefully I can come back no Idea I wish I can have access to the forums post that got me demoted so I can see what to improve on but all I gotta say is. F in the Chat. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7890-f-in-the-chat/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 So yeah I got demoted now it was a good run but a kinda shitty way to go out but hopefully I can come back no Idea I wish I can have access to the forums post that got me demoted so I can see what to improve on but all I gotta say is. I love you in the Chat. I love you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7890-f-in-the-chat/#findComment-55263 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 F - Well will miss u as staff <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7890-f-in-the-chat/#findComment-55265 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Cursed Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 So yeah I got demoted now it was a good run but a kinda shitty way to go out but hopefully I can come back no Idea I wish I can have access to the forums post that got me demoted so I can see what to improve on but all I gotta say is. F in the Chat. Juan of us Juan of us Juan of us Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7890-f-in-the-chat/#findComment-55269 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 y were u demoted tho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7890-f-in-the-chat/#findComment-55284 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted March 13, 2018 Share Posted March 13, 2018 F Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7890-f-in-the-chat/#findComment-55291 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts