YoooooABear Posted March 8, 2018 Share Posted March 8, 2018 What’s up! I hate drama. Like a lot. This is a place where you can express yourself without being ripped apart. Feel free to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wrath- Posted March 8, 2018 Share Posted March 8, 2018 I kicked Sugar's face in, that's why his profile pic looks like that Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54789 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 8, 2018 Author Share Posted March 8, 2018 I kicked Sugar's face in, that's why his profile pic looks like that LOL! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54790 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted March 8, 2018 Share Posted March 8, 2018 you smell llike a potato Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54795 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 8, 2018 Author Share Posted March 8, 2018 you smell llike a potato 0.0 I just showered! Oh wait. I forgot my soap was a potato! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54797 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted March 8, 2018 Share Posted March 8, 2018 you smell llike a potato 0.0 I just showered! Oh wait. I forgot my soap was a potato! ah well it'll get ya every time c; Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54799 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 8, 2018 Author Share Posted March 8, 2018 you smell llike a potato 0.0 I just showered! Oh wait. I forgot my soap was a potato! ah well it'll get ya every time c; :0 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54801 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted March 8, 2018 Share Posted March 8, 2018 Stop posting 500 posts a day kthnxbye Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54802 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 8, 2018 Author Share Posted March 8, 2018 Stop posting 500 posts a day kthnxbye Sorry dude! Just trying to be active!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54803 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 8, 2018 Share Posted March 8, 2018 This tops it, the gayest post i've seen here and there is a fanfiction between race0penis and wilmer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7833-drama-free-zone/#findComment-54814 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts