TitsRP Mascot

YoooooABear

definitely a scam

Glarry  is the real Mascot be gone thot

But zek, half the server loves me but the other half wants to murder me :(

No HIDDEN I want to murder you cause you're a furry and Griffin it is definitely a scam

This isn't really a good idea... new players already have a pre-made CC "The New Guy" I'm pretty sure. I can see what your trying to do but it's probably better if they just make the money themselves instead of being just given a CC already, plus some players might become dependent on the CC to use and they won't know what to do without it, they should learn tactics and make the money themselves.

This isn't really a good idea... new players already have a pre-made CC "The New Guy" I'm pretty sure. I can see what your trying to do but it's probably better if they just make the money themselves instead of being just given a CC already, plus some players might become dependent on the CC to use and they won't know what to do without it, they should learn tactics and make the money themselves.

I respect your opinion. This class is a raiding class which gives them a boost to gain money by raiding. The New Guy only hasn’t 3 slots.