Please read

BluDad

So i have an issues with player prop glitching into my base it happened 3 times in under 2 hours. Now i was told by noahm and some other mod that they couldnt do nothing without proof so thats why i am writing this. I love tits rp and i always follow the rules at all cost, now i am mad about this because there is nothing they can do about the rule breakers. I think the server needs map cordinates so your able to tell where a prop was placed. Or at least have a recording feature that allows mods to check a players activity within the past few minutes. I am just so frustrated when i am following the rules and people are breaking into my house by prop glitching. I cant even have a good time anymore because of this. This also happened to me before in the past but i am just now deciding to take it to the forms. Please fix this issue so many rule breakers on the server and corrupt people that deserved to be banned if they cant follow the rules. We have the rules for a reason and they dont follow them please help me thank you- BluDad

Okay, there is something they can do, but they probably didn't realize it at the moment.

• You could've given them a name and they could've spectated the individual that is being accused.
  • If the person shot you or killed you at all, it would show a time in the logs. So from that information, they could use that time in the logs and look at props spawned logs and check the times on those. If the times are seconds off, at the same time, or very close, they could make an assumption that your story was true.
  • You could've recorded it and showed them a video.
  • You could've taken a screenshot with literally one button and you could've shown them the image.
  • You could've also make a sit WHILE the person was doing it besides waiting when staff couldn't see it.

Yes hi Walter someone in anon chat said you scammed them 10 million dollars I'm going to ban you now thx

Really what i was getting at is not everyone is goinf to be able to take screenshots or videos i want there to be better logs so it is easier to keep track of this shit i always follow the rules and respect the server but u giys are just taking a huge dump in my mouth rn. I only want everyone to enjoy their time on titsrp not worrying if someone is going to prop glitch into their base. And its only just going to keep happening thats why i posted here i want everyone to follow the rules and have a good time on the server. Thank you -BluDad

Yes hi Walter someone in anon chat said you scammed them 10 million dollars I'm going to ban you now thx

Really what i was getting at is not everyone is goinf to be able to take screenshots or videos i want there to be better logs so it is easier to keep track of this shit i always follow the rules and respect the server but u giys are just taking a huge dump in my mouth rn. I only want everyone to enjoy their time on titsrp not worrying if someone is going to prop glitch into their base. And its only just going to keep happening thats why i posted here i want everyone to follow the rules and have a good time on the server. Thank you -BluDad

If you can run garry's mod, you can take screenshots. 

Call for staff and ask them to check the damage/kill logs and compare the time to the player's last prop spawn.

We do not ban players because someone accuses them of something without any form of evidence like logs, screen shots, or videos, this would get someone demoted instantly.

If you can run garry's mod, you can take screenshots. 

Call for staff and ask them to check the damage/kill logs and compare the time to the player's last prop spawn.

We do not ban players because someone accuses them of something without any form of evidence like logs, screen shots, or videos, this would get someone demoted instantly.

Once again not trying to get anyone banned this is judt my suggestion for the server to add better logs of people i already reposted this in suggestions thank you.