Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Imagine him on turkey if chicken does this to him...

 

Now he just switches between languages and English gibberish, but from my extensive research, I have concluded that he will in fact switch languages between words like so:

 

Я mao scheiße येथे মুরগির মাংস симулятор

 

This translates to "I am shit at chicken simulator". Each language is as follows in order respectively:

 

Belarusian, Cebuano, German, Marathi, Bengali, and Russian.

 

Every 10 ounces of turkey he eats, this will get worse and more sporadic, even possibly occurring when he HASN'T eaten turkey within 24 hours.

 

Who knows, maybe turkey won't have an effect. It may even be worse than I predict. Just expect odd posts in odd languages this Thanksgiving.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/774-y-is-serever-popuilar/#findComment-3846
Share on other sites

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Greens are set aside in a Brandy Snifter, both in homage to rockers of old2, and for small amounts of self indulgence3 as the championship is underway.

 

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

 

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.”

 

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

 

There can be only one.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/774-y-is-serever-popuilar/#findComment-3856
Share on other sites

I heard a noise a while ago while waiting for the bus. It was a long, scream kind of noise. It freaked me the fuck out while it was going on. I didn't know what do to. It started getting louder and louder and deeper. It sounded close. Was it a monster? Was it Bigfoot trying to kill me? Was it a bobcat stalking me? My mind raced as I tried to comprehend the guttural howl that pierced my ears.

 

Turns out it ended with a "hee-haw". Fucking neighbors bought 2 donkeys and they pull this shit where they vocalize like this every FUCKING morning. Do donkeys like make this sound when they fuck or something?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/774-y-is-serever-popuilar/#findComment-3857
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...