Presiii Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 Here is what Sugar was TRYING to say in English, but I assume his chicken got the better of him. Mongolian: Тоо баримтын дуудаж принтер дээр арилгалаа Шалз үйл ажиллагаа English: The number to call the document on the printer removed tick activity Bulgarian: Премахнати експлозиите върху принтери , тъй като те са супер ОП English: Removed explosions on printers because they are super OP German: Hinzugefügt einige Verbesserungen an logs English: Added some improvements to logs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 Rektified Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3812 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 reporting rolling over cats president for translating the changelog Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3822 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 reporting rolling over cats president for translating the changelog This meme is going WAY too far... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3823 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 reporting rolling over cats president for translating the changelog This meme is going WAY too far... ITS NOT EVEN A MEME. WHAT IS A MEME? IS THIS WHAT YOU DEFINE AS A MEME? also reporting, cat gunner sir. I am mobile and have eyes on hostile targets Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3824 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 reporting rolling over cats president for translating the changelog This meme is going WAY too far... ITS NOT EVEN A MEME. WHAT IS A MEME? IS THIS WHAT YOU DEFINE AS A MEME? also reporting, cat gunner sir. I am mobile and have eyes on hostile targets I give up, just take my soul already you greedy cats. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3825 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 reporting Blacnova being dumb yea whats a meme Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3826 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted November 11, 2015 Author Share Posted November 11, 2015 reporting rolling over cats president for translating the changelog reporting tits for reporting rolling over cats Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3834 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 11, 2015 Share Posted November 11, 2015 So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment. Holy crap if this actually happened I want your babies. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/770-changelog-for-11-10-15-translation/#findComment-3835 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now