bone. Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 how did you get respected but i didnt Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7683-resigning/page/2/#findComment-53640 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice Posted February 21, 2018 Author Share Posted February 21, 2018 idk Ive been staff for a year now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7683-resigning/page/2/#findComment-53648 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 I couldn't even keep a VIP rank. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7683-resigning/page/2/#findComment-53649 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maverick Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 that's cuz sugar slammed you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7683-resigning/page/2/#findComment-53650 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted February 21, 2018 Share Posted February 21, 2018 I couldn't even keep a VIP rank. I hoped you wouldn't keep the right to play on the server Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7683-resigning/page/2/#findComment-53656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts