Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: smerexy

Your ingame name: smerexy

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/smerexyy

Why were you banned?: my friend moist made a meme sit and said I RDM'd him four times (which was not true,) I thought the moderator knew it was a meme so while he was sitting there I bludgeoned him in admin land

Why should you be unbanned?: I am a very valued member of the TitsRP community and I would never intentionally do anything to infringe upon the rules of the server.

 

Who banned you? I forget his name it was something like Squelch or something

Evidence: None


moist can testify for me hes a very kind man and will tell the truth

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7637-smerex-unban/
Share on other sites

Smerexy 

(STEAM_0:1:42616029)

Squanch 

(STEAM_0:1:41148449)

rdm|kidnapping mod during sit|extend to 3 days for squanch

1 Days

2018-02-16, 3:32 PM

 

So, did you ever actually RDM moist or was the sit entirely a meme? If you did RDM moist did he report with the intention to have you punished, or just to have you inconvenienced? 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7637-smerex-unban/#findComment-53250
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...