Perk / Talent - Discussion / Suggestions / Changes

yeeto

Talent trees were going to be implemented from a WoW standpoint but the people didn't like it too much with the old gang system. Reason is because you were locked to one thing. Wanted to be a raider? You only got raider perks. Wanted to be a cop? You only got cop perks. What about the people that wanted to do both? As of right now, the gang system is there to provide you full freedom to do what you want with your friends. While you can pick talents that specify what you want to strive for, there is no way to completely personalize your experience due to it being broader, trying to please the majority.

But some of these talents and perks are pretty good. Some of the bad talents were made because I couldn't think of anything else. I will change some things around and implement them as some perks / talents or change some of the current talents / perks

One question, will there ever be a rise in the amount of levels you can achieve? It'd be awesome if I could get more talents for my gang. Maybe level 100?

Talent trees were going to be implemented from a WoW standpoint but the people didn't like it too much with the old gang system. Reason is because you were locked to one thing. Wanted to be a raider? You only got raider perks. Wanted to be a cop? You only got cop perks. What about the people that wanted to do both? As of right now, the gang system is there to provide you full freedom to do what you want with your friends. While you can pick talents that specify what you want to strive for, there is no way to completely personalize your experience due to it being broader, trying to please the majority.

But some of these talents and perks are pretty good. Some of the bad talents were made because I couldn't think of anything else. I will change some things around and implement them as some perks / talents or change some of the current talents / perks

One question, will there ever be a rise in the amount of levels you can achieve? It'd be awesome if I could get more talents for my gang. Maybe level 100?

https://trello.com/c/RqUWY1lt/14-addition-of-more-gang-perks-and-the-level-cap-raised-to-60

perhaps, who knows for sure, though.

Talent/perk suggestion: 

Dirty bomb: as a terrorist you have a chance to spawn with explosives

Or

Allahu akbar: as a terrorist you explode upon death, killing everyone around you instantly.

Fuck Yes.

Also,

Talent/Perk Suggestions:

"Juggernaut's Failure" - Now you have a 5% (or 1%) chance to knock out the Juggernaut's armor faster

[Honestly if you're planning on actually doing a higher level cap, I'd probably make this pretty up. Probably at the level 60 cap or so]

"Behold the horror!" - As the Necromancer, you have a chance of sending a user to the "Underworld". (Maybe like a few weird noises or something with a black screen or something)

"So YOU'RE the killer!" - As the detective, if you find a piece of evidence, you are able to track down the killer easier to serve justice. (Kind of like the bounty hunter system, or a batman thing where it shows where the user that did something bad is)

"Bringing home the bacon!" - Now you have a 10% chance of getting 2x amount of shipments from a PD Raid (Either that or some money but not too much)

PS: I just thought of these suggestions so if they sound ridiculous then that's my excuse.