I feel like this needs to be cleared up.

YoooooABear

It has come to my attention that people believe the TitsRP Staff Team is lacking members/slacking off. First of all, the TitsRP Staff Team is made up for a total of 64 members so far. In which more than 90% are active. At any given time, I see AT LEAST 3-4 staff members online at basically anytime of the day. Give or take each staff takes an average of 40-60 sits a day. Obviously, this depends on the staff member and the length of the sits. Also to be implemented is the time online in an given day. The Staff ranges from about 12 to 20+ years old with most of the staff in their secondary schooling career (commonly known as high school). This means that on Monday - Friday most staff is at school from 9am - 4pm. After school, most come on this server to SERVE you. In which the are bombarded with RDM calls and NLR calls. Please understand that I am not saying staff should know what they are getting into as most are fully aware. I was able to obtain information from a friend which entailed a total of 16 moderator applications last week that were either accepted or denied. My point in that is, the staff also have to take care of the forums AND the discord. It upsets me when I see people complaining about staff not taking sits when they are all busy in sits! Just because your RDM call (which is probably false or you are just too much of a hardcore RP'er for TitsRP) is not answered in 5 minutes does not mean the staff is bad. I have seen this staff take sits for 7 hours straight. This completely disregards role play that they have respectfully given a extensive amount of time up. One thing I can not stress enough is that STAFF CAN BE OFF DUTY! My good friend Pyro Apprentice was  being hated on because he was not taking admin sits for the 30 minutes he was mayor. The Mayor role is a hard job as it is. All I am proposing is that we give these guys a break since they really do work hard.

This is actually more incorrect than informative.

1. Staff do not need to handle / work on the Discord. Moderators literally have no power on the Discord unless given Dyno mod.
  2. Staff can work on the forums. Forums isn't a hard thing to do at all. All you have to do is check out ban appeals, reports and mod applications. After that, you put your opinion on things.
  3. From my personal experience, it was only very few amounts of staff members that really did anything.
  4. If you are saying that each staff member averages "40-60" sits a day, that is completely wrong. Sugar showed the average sit count for most of his staff. Most staff averaged 1 or 2 sits per hour. That is horrible. So you're completely wrong on that one.
  5. I get that staff take a lot of stupid calls from people crying, "Oh, he killed me one time. RDM!!!!!". But you also have to consider the actual good sits that staff pass up and don't bother to do.
  6. Most staff, I would say they either applied to benefit themselves, wanted to help and burned themselves out, or just pure lazy.

There is way more that I can list, but this is from my personal side. I have been a mod for I believe 7 or 8 months then resigned. I seen pretty much anything you listed.

The mods that I did see do their work a lot and did it well are:

• Walter the Assaulter
  • Mr. Peanut Butter (Dimitry Kirnov)
  • Booper Scooper (Ex Mod)
  • Monoxide (Handles Forums And When He's On In-Game, He Does Great)
  • Dindu Nuffinz
  • Steve Harvey (Not Steve)
  • Zareox (Inactive Now)
  • GN Isaac (Very Nice And Caring Guy)
  • Wavy (Either He RP's A Lot, Or He Does A Bunch Of Sits)

If I didn't name them all, I'm sorry, but those are at-least most of the staff that I seen do very good. The lazy staff, or the staff that literally don't want to do anything until something happens to them, they need to be demoted. Either step up your game as a staff member or don't be staff. That's all I'm going to say.

• Like 1

1. Staff do not need to handle / work on the Discord. Moderators literally have no power on the Discord unless given Dyno mod.
  2. Staff can work on the forums. Forums isn't a hard thing to do at all. All you have to do is check out ban appeals, reports and mod applications. After that, you put your opinion on things.
  3. From my personal experience, it was only very few amounts of staff members that really did anything.
  4. If you are saying that each staff member averages "40-60" sits a day, that is completely wrong. Sugar showed the average sit count for most of his staff. Most staff averaged 1 or 2 sits per hour. That is horrible. So you're completely wrong on that one.
  5. I get that staff take a lot of stupid calls from people crying, "Oh, he killed me one time. RDM!!!!!". But you also have to consider the actual good sits that staff pass up and don't bother to do.
  6. Most staff, I would say they either applied to benefit themselves, wanted to help and burned themselves out, or just pure lazy.

There is way more that I can list, but this is from my personal side. I have been a mod for I believe 7 or 8 months then resigned. I seen pretty much anything you listed.

• Walter the Assaulter
  • Dindu Nuffinz
  • Zareox (Inactive Now)

If I didn't name them all, I'm sorry, but those are at-least most of the staff that I seen do very good. The lazy staff, or the staff that literally don't want to do anything until something happens to them, they need to be demoted. Either step up your game as a staff member or don't be staff. That's all I'm going to say.

You are missing alyssa and zek from the list.

• Walter the Assaulter
  • Dindu Nuffinz
  • Zareox (Inactive Now)

There are staff, new staff that were not counted in the statistics. A lot have now cycled through and are now full and active moderators. You literally said like 3 things moderators have to talk about in the forums plus they have to actually moderate them my friend. Many have been closed. I see that most staff actually does their job and very well at that.